Arbour Heights is a CARF Accredited innovative long term care residence fully licensed by the Ministry of Health
reflecting the cultural history of the Kingston area, opened in October 2010.
Our unique "neighbourhoods" offer personal suites, dining, recreation and lounges designed to feel like home.
To see a video of our home, please click on the link below:
Our Home celebrates living by providing a vital, engaging lifestyle for resident who require quality care.
We provide the peace-of-mind afforded by a choice of supportive services.
The foundation of our care is built on recognition of each persons past experiences,
community connections and individual needs which furthers a sense of well being and belonging.
- The Residents Bill of Rights is the foundation on which our Home is built
- We advocate for every Residents individuality
- We acknowledge each Resident's lifestyle, unique talents and values
- We strive to meet the Resident's social, emotional, physical and spiritual needs
- We ensure our Home is safe and comfortable
- We are dedicated to enriching the Residents sensory experiences
- We nurture the Residents spirit by providing opportunities for socializing and interacting with children and pets
We know moving into Long Term Care can be a difficult choice. This publication from the Ontario Long Term Care Association, "What to expect when moving into LTC" may help: http://peoplecare.ca/documents/WhattoExpectinLTC.pdf
To email a resident currently living at Arbour Heights, please see the "About Us" or "Services & Amenities page" for more information.