Join the innovative leader in long term care - Arbour Heights.
Numerous employment opportunities exist for dedicated individuals who are passionate about their area
of expertise and working with seniors.
In addition to working with a progressive and respected employer, employees of Arbour Heights enjoy:
- Working in a home-like environment
- Commitment to continued educational opportunities along with continuing personal professional development
- Competitive compensation plan
- A supportive clinical environment
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Employee recognition and reward program
- Working with a team of qualified professionals
- An ongoing commitment to continuous improvement
Arbour Heights offers exciting opportunities designed to enrich the lives of its residents, employees and volunteers.
Arbour Heights welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply for any of the current employment opportunities listed below
please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com (please include the position you are applying for in the subject of your email)
- RN Nurse Manager
- Registered Practical Nurse
- Housekeeping & Laundry Aides
- Dietary Aide with Food Service Worker Certificate
- Personal Support Worker (Restorative Worker Certificate an asset)
Arbour Heights is recruiting full and part-time Registered Practical Nurses
Please see attached PDF for more information on the position, wages and how to apply.
Please see attached posting for more information
DEPARTMENT: NUTRITION SERVICES
STATUS: PART TIME-PERMANENT COOK
Experience in Long Term Care an asset
Help plan, implement and prepare nourishing meals and snacks according to approved menus and production logs.
Follow standardized recipes, HACCP guidelines, and abide by all MOH & LTC and Board of Health requirements for safe food handling, holding, and meal service.
Clean and sanitize all kitchen equipment according to schedule.
Accurate record keeping and inventory surveillance.
Fresh produce rotation and ordering.
Replace staff on daily schedule as needed.
Assist the Nutrition and Hospitality Manager as required.
Help to lead the Nutrition team in a helping and pleasant working atmosphere.
QUALIFICATIONS: DIPLOMA IN CULINARY MANAGEMENT OR RED CEAL CERTIFICATE