Join the innovative leader in long term care - Arbour Heights.
Numerous employment opportunities exist for dedicated individuals who are passionate about their area
of expertise and working with seniors.
In addition to working with a progressive and respected employer, employees of Arbour Heights enjoy:
- Working in a home-like environment
- Commitment to continued educational opportunities along with continuing personal professional development
- Competitive compensation plan
- A supportive clinical environment
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Employee recognition and reward program
- Working with a team of qualified professionals
- An ongoing commitment to continuous improvement
Arbour Heights offers exciting opportunities designed to enrich the lives of its residents, employees and volunteers.
Arbour Heights welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply for any of the current employment opportunities listed below
please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com (please include the position you are applying for in the subject of your email)
- RN Nurse Manager
- Registered Practical Nurse
- Housekeeping & Laundry Aides
- Dietary Aide with Food Service Worker Certificate
- Personal Support Worker (Restorative Worker Certificate an asset)
We are recuriting Part Time Registered Practical Nurses.
Job Summary: Under the direction/supervision of the Director of Care, the Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) is accountable to the residents and responsible for ensuring that practice and conduct meets legislative requirements and the standards of the profession, as defined by the College of Nurses of Ontario. RPNs' practice will also comply with Arbour Heights policies and procedures. The RPN autonomously provides care within a full scope of practice as outlined in the College of Nursing Standards of Practice. The R.P.N. will adhere to worker responsibilities as set out in the Occupational Health & Safety Act. As an employee, one must demonstrate an awareness of and be responsible for actively promoting and supporting resident and family centered engagement and care in all we do.
Please see attached posting for more information and how to apply.