Join the innovative leader in long term care - Arbour Heights.
Numerous employment opportunities exist for dedicated individuals who are passionate about their area
of expertise and working with seniors.
In addition to working with a progressive and respected employer, employees of Arbour Heights enjoy:
- Working in a home-like environment
- Commitment to continued educational opportunities along with continuing personal professional development
- Competitive compensation plan
- A supportive clinical environment
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Employee recognition and reward program
- Working with a team of qualified professionals
- An ongoing commitment to continuous improvement
Arbour Heights offers exciting opportunities designed to enrich the lives of its residents, employees and volunteers.
Arbour Heights welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply for any of the current employment opportunities listed below
please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include the position you are applying for in the subject of your email)
- RN Nurse Manager
- Registered Practical Nurse
- Housekeeping & Laundry Aides
- Dietary Aide with Food Service Worker Certificate
- Personal Support Worker (Restorative Worker Certificate an asset)
Arbour Heights is recruiting full and part-time Registered Practical Nurses
Please see attached PDF for more information on the position, wages and how to apply.
Join our Team as the Food Services Supervisor
The Food Services Supervisor is a key member of the multidisciplinary team and is responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the Dietary Department and Food Services for the home, in conjunction with the Nutrition & Hospitality Manager. The Food Services Supervisor ensures the co-ordination and implementation of activities to respond to the nutritional care needs of the residents in the home. The requirements of the position include ensuring proper budgetary management skills, provision of food and supplies, excellent food preparation and meal service for the residents, and a clean, safe environment for all staff of the Dietary Department.
Please see attached posting for qualifications and how to apply!